Monday, March 05, 2012;
♥ 2:26 AM
I am averaging at one blog entry per year.. This is terrible.. Shall blog more
I am decidedly a loyal fan of Emily Giffin's books. Bimbo, you may think, but I love the way she makes her characters come alive through their frequent flashback and reminisces. I think I relate to the characters closely, as I too, believe that my actions are often shaped largely by my past experiences.
Had a long talk with my mum last night.. About my work, my future and somehow we broached about the topic of my cousins. It's sad really, seeing how they fail to understand the true
motive of their father's action. Undoubtedly it's harsh.. But I always a fan of the " rude awakening" form of teaching.
Anyways.. I digress. It sucks having to take cab to CGH at 7 in the morning. It double sucks having to then squeeze on the train to travel from CGH to SGH at 8 in the morning. And it triples sucks to have to do all this when I only slept 3 hours plus last night. Sigh...
-xoxo- wilted petals of wine-coloured roses -xoxo-