Wednesday, July 06, 2011;
♥ 6:34 PM
Today's like ' blast from the past' days. People that I thought have left my life for good, one by one, started petering back into my life.
Not that I'm not happy; I truly am. It's always nice to see familar faces, especially friends that you once had good times with. However, it is also a little unnerving to see friends or people you once know so well and care so much for become almost like strangers, or accquaintances.
I don't look back so much now, unlike my university days. It's almost like life's too busy, too packed, to do anything but handle what's in front of you, to move forward, just so that one does not get left behind. Meeting new people every day, being cordial to everyone around me, I no longer feel sadness when these people dissapear from my life, nor joy when I make new acquaintances, unlike before.
Maybe this is what growing old consist of. Maybe this is what life just is.
-xoxo- wilted petals of wine-coloured roses -xoxo-