Sunday, August 20, 2006;
Midnight Sentiments
♥ 3:43 AM
Its been a crazy week. The first week of school. And i am barely concentrating on lessons. Still feeling highly unsettled. Anyway, today I went for Ja's b-day party. Its kinda like a small scale hwachong's stnix ppl gathering, and its really fun. But a few things someone mentioned tonight shook me a little. No big deal, but i realize that some of them have already moved on, with only vague memories of jc. Its only then did i realize that its been three years since i have graduated from jc. Didnt feel that long huh? And then i realize that i still remember the jc days clearly, so much so like it just happened last month or something. Am i slow to move on or something? I use to really appreciate ppl who treasure old memories and old friends. I think its sentimentality, and thats really sweet. Somehow my views are changing. Its starting to feel more like stupidity. Many a times nowadays, i will mention something that happened in the past, to have the person say" oh, did that really happen? Dun remember le..." Its kinda sad, and it makes me feel plain dumb. Somehow, I dont want to be a person who keeps living in the past. Yet when i look back at the past, i think of the sweet moments and smile. I'm just the kind of person who always wishes to turn back time and relieve the happy moments again. Every little thing that i treasure, every one person who made an impact on my life and mold me to who i am today. i dun want to forget. Be it happy or sad times, its all precious memories. So to everybody i know. I luv you, you and you. I'll move on, but i'll keep the memories too.
-xoxo- wilted petals of wine-coloured roses -xoxo-